Thursday 31 January 2008

a little help for my upstream pal :)

as i already filled in my questionnaire i should really leave it a this. but as i read through other people's answers i got some new ideas, and also some clues on how to specify my given answers. i do not wanna restrict you in any way, and i also do not necessarily want something from this list. but i thought it might help you to know what i like, to find something that is up my street.


i really like lush, especially their shower gels and bath foams. As i have dry skin, the bath bombs aren't for me, but i really enjoy all of their cocoa butter/other oil based products. i do care for some of the body shop products, but am not a huge fan of the intese fruity smells.

as food treats go i talked about dried fruit before... again, i am trying to limit my sugar intake, and start by avoiding added sugars. i also like nuts, and have no allergies against whatsoever nut/fruit. i also thought of "breakfast/granola bar" type things. i am a big fan of tea. expecially loose leaf. i drink herbal teas (rooibos, licorice, verbene, lemonbalm are just a few of my favourites) and i like them flavoured with natural ingredients, such as jasmine, lemon/orange, bergamot, cinnamon... i also like weak black and green tea, which can be flavoured. i do not like fruit teas or artificial flavourings such as "cookies'n'cream" or "peach icetea".

finally, the most important part: knitwise treats! i always thought i'd never use stitch markers ever, but just yesterday, a pattern fell into my hands, that used them... there goes me, fiddling with paper clips. i am also a pretty blank slate concernign any other knitting goodies: i have a row counter, but it is one of the 30p plastic kind. as for bags: i am wide open.
i would also really like to start dying my own sock wool as a craft challenge, and have heard good things about kool-aid dying, which seems easy even for beginners.

well, that's it for now... i will keep you updated about new desires ;)

1 comment:

monnibo said...

Ooh I also want to try kool-aid dying too!